Instalift Face Lift NYC
Instalift is a face lift procedure for the lower face area. The procedure uses a filler material as suspension threads that set the lower face where it is supposed to be; as this material dissolves, it is replaced by collagen that leads to multiple years of facial hold.
When Might Instalift Make Sense?
If you are seeing early signs of facial aging but not enough to warrant a facelift, Instalift may be a good option for you.
The ideal patient for Instalift has strong underlying bony projections, good skin quality (skin that is neither too thick nor too thin) and with tissue that can be mobilized during examination.
If you suffer from heavy, excess skin, or heavy wrinkles, Instalift may not be the best option for you.
About the Procedure
Instalift is performed in our Upper East Side office, and takes about 20 minutes. The procedure is completed in 4 steps.
Step1: Marking of the vector of lift
Step 2: Numbing of the skin
Step 3: Instalift insertion
Step 4: Setting of the tissues
Post-Procedure and Instalift Recovery
Risks of Instalift include swelling, bruising and dimpling. For the most effective recovery, adhere to the following guidelines.
- Apply cold packs after procedure
- Refrain from make up for at least 24 hours
- Sleep face-up with head elevated on pillows for 3-5 nights
- Do not rub face aggressively for 5 days
- Avoid excessive neck and facial movement for 1 wk
- Avoid high impact sports for 1 wk
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight/UV light for ~ 1 wk
- No saunas for 3 wks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 wks
- Avoid facial or face-down massages for 2 wks