NYC Liposuction Consultation
Your liposuction consultation is an important part of your treatment journey. The consolation is an opportunity for Dr. Neinstein to review your specific case, understand your needs and concerns, and detail what a treatment plan will look like.
This video of a recent patient consolation at Neinstein Plastic Surgery’s Upper East Side office is a good example of what to expect.
How to Prepare for Your Consultation
Know What to Expect
Your surgeon will need to collect information from you to develop the best treatment plan for you. You should be prepared for the following:
- Discussion about your surgical goals
- Questions about medical history, allergies, current medications, vitamins and supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
- Discussion about liposuction options and potential risks
To make the most of your liposuction consolation we recommend you come prepared with questions for the doctor. Some questions you may like to ask are:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- How can I prepare myself to achieve the best results?
- How will the procedure be performed? What type of liposuction will you use?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- How long will recovery be? How should I prepare for recovery?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
Book Your NYC Liposuction Consultation
Neinstein Plastic Surgery offers free liposuction consultations at our Manhattan office.
If you are ready to to take the first step towards liposuction surgery contact Neinstein Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation. We are eager to help you achieve the look and body you want.