EMSculpt for Butt Lift
EMSculpt is an incredible new non-surgical body contouring technology that builds and sculpts muscles. One of the primary uses of the device’s high intensity focused electromagnetic technology is non-invasive butt lifts and toning of gluteal muscles through advanced science.
In a recent clinical case study*, the safety and efficacy of this ground-breaking butt lift technology was tested. Below, we’ve included the highlights this case study to help our patients better understand EMSculpt for butt lift and what you can expect.
EMSculpt Case Study: Butt Lift
- 75 patients received 4 bilateral treatments on their buttocks, then evaluated one month post-treatments.
- 85% of the EMSculpt patients reported significant improvement in the appearance of their buttocks and 79% of patients reported improvement in their confidence.
- 80% of the patients felt their buttock was more lifted and toned right after their last treatment.
- Patients of the clinical study reported improvement in buttock laxity and tightness post-treatment.
- Patient before & after photos revealed improvement in shape, tone and fullness of buttocks.
*C. Jacob M.D., B. Kinney M.D., M. Busso M.D., S. Chilukuri M.D., JD McCoy N M.D., C. Bailey, R. Denkova M.D.
Interested in EMSculpt for Butt Lift?
Contact Neinstein Plastic Surgery today to schedule your first EMSculpt session. We look forward to helping you achieve the look you deserve.